YESTEL Cnote 5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset YESTEL Cnote 5?
- To perform this operation, you’ll need to turn your YESTEL Cnote 5 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off, you should hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- The menu will appear, use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode and select it with Volume Down.
- When Android robot is displayed on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the following menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipes, and then select option “reboot system now” to perform restart.
- Your YESTEL Cnote 5 will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.