YEZZ Andy C5ML Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset YEZZ Andy C5ML?
- Use the Power button to switch off the YEZZ Andy C5ML firstly.
- For next, keeping together the Volume Down button and the Power button, when logo YEZZ pops up, release the Power button.
- Ok, now you in Recovery mode, use Volumes keys for navigating and Power key for choose.
- Go to wipe data/factory reset and accept it by the Power button.
- At this step, you must press yes — delete all user data to continue.
- After a while, restart the YEZZ Andy C5ML by reboot system now.
- That is, good work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.