YEZZ Art 1 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset YEZZ Art 1 Pro?
- Start by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off your YEZZ Art 1 Pro.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the YEZZ logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Andorid Robot image appears on the screen.
- Then to open Recovery Mode click Volume Up and Power button together.
- In the next step choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that go to Factory data reset option.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! During this operation all your files including musics, movies, images was removed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.