YEZZ Liv 2 LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset YEZZ Liv 2 LTE?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the YEZZ logo.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot picture pops up.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Here you need to select Factory data reset.
- Finally choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.