ZEN Ultrafone 506 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ZEN Ultrafone 506 Pro?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation and bypass the screen lock on your phone, press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, when the phone is switched off, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button. Once the logo appears, release the Power button and keep holding the Volume Up key.
- When the Android image pops up on the screen of your phone, release all buttons and press the Volume Up key once again to open the Recovery Mode.
- There, using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose. go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Next, confirm your choice, tapping on the Yes — delete all user data option and wait for a little while.
- Once the operation is done, tap on the Reboot system now to restart your phone.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your ZEN Ultrafone 506 Pro.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.