ZTE Blade L5 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ZTE Blade L5 Plus?
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds..
- Release both keys as soon as ZTE logo appears on the screen.
- As soon as Android Robot pops up hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the menu choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by selcting “yes”.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select option “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.