ZTE Blade L7A Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ZTE Blade L7A?
- In the very beginning, turn off your device by pushing the Power Key for a short while.
- After that, press the Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously for a few moments.
- Release the Power Button as soon as the ZTE logo appears on the display.
- Now, let go of Volume Up when the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode, highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option by using the Volume Buttons and Power Key to confirm.
- Afterward, choose to YES option with Volume Buttons and to confirm press Power Rocker.
- As you can see your device is wiping all data.
- When the whole operation finishes, choose to Reboot System Now and press Power Key to accept that.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.