ZTE V795 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ZTE V795?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power key for a few moments.
- Recovery logo pops up. To open normal recovery menu with options to select press Home button once.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset”, and confirm that with on-screen Overview key.
- Once more choose “wipe data/factory reset from the menu, and accept it with on-screen Overview key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option “reboot system now” using the on-screen Overview button.
- Good job! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.