ZUUM Stellar M2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ZUUM Stellar M2?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if the logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Then push the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- Use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose “Yes”.
- Finally select “reboot system now“ by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.