Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G SM-G996U / SM-G996U1 Combination file (Binary: U4 – G996USQU4AUG3). Samsung S21 Plus 5G SM-G996U / SM-G996U1 Combination is a raw Firmware ROM for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. Besides, Combination also help you to fix Bootloop , hang logo , bypass frp, repair imei…
Download Combination for Samsung SM-G996U/U1:
COMBINATION_FAC_FAR0_G996USQU4AUG3 | Free server – Premium Sever
COMBINATION_FAC_FAR0_G996USQU3AUD3 | Free server – Premium server
COMBINATION_FAC_FAR0_G996USQU2AUC3 | Free server – Premium server
COMBINATION_FAC_FAR0_G996USQU1AUA5 | Free server – Premium server
Download Samsung Odin Tool – Latest version
How to Flash Combination Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G SM-G996U / SM-G996U1 Combination File in AP
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After Flashing phone will be in factory mode. Make sure to enable USB Debugging and if there is OEM Lock then enable it also
The following database gathers the Samsung Combination for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung Combination flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung Combination. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Combination download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting Combination files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above Combination ROM on your Samsung S21+ 5G SM-G996U / SM-G996U1 device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the Combination.
Disclaimer: Combination flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.