How to fash:
- Download Odin
- Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files:AP (System &Recovery)
- BL (Bootloader)
- CP (Modem / Radio)
- CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator)
- HOME_CSC_*** (Country / Region / Operator)
- Add each file to it’s respective field in Odin v3.13.1. Use CSC_*** if you want to do a clean flash or HOME_CSC_*** if you want to keep your apps and data.
- Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBYOther options in case first option did not work or isn’t possible.
- Option 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than USB cable
- Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
- Option 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
- Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. (Be sure, the SAMSUNG-drivers are installed on your PC!)
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
Download Odin3 v3.13.1:
File Name: Odin3_v3.13.1_FirmwareX.Net.rar