Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Official Firmware + Tool (Flash File). Download the latest Stock ROM for Vivo PD1945F (Ver EX_A_9.78.14) Operating system optimization, hang logo fix , bootloop fix and unbrick,… Besides, firmware also help you to remove screen password, google account,…
Download firmware for Vivo PD1945F:
PD1945F_EX_A_9.78.14_vivo_osc_20211109183333_qcom | Free – Premium
PD1945F_EX_A_8.70.65_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.9.11.r1-01500-NICOBAR-sm6125_split | Free – Premium
PD1945F_EX_A_6.8.20_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.8.11.r1-01200_sm6125_split | Free
How to flash Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F firmware?
- 1.Connect your phone to PC and let the driver install
- 2.Install QPST
- 3.Open QPST Configuration -> Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> exit
- 4.Go to Start -> All Programs -> QPST eMMC Software Download open the tool -> Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- 5.Click Load XML def and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in folder ROM
- 6.Click Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- 7.Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- 8.Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important)
and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
The following database gathers the Vivo firmware for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Vivo firmware flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Vivo firmware. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Vivo Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting firmware files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above firmware ROM on your Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the firmware.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.