Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F Android 11 R Official firmware flash file (A305FDDU6CUE1). Download the latest Stock ROM for Samsung SM-A305F. Optimizes the operating system and fixes hang logo / bootloop…
Download firmware for Samsung SM-A305F:
A305FDDU4BTB3_A305FODM4BTB3_INS_Android_10_Full | AFH
A305FDDS4ASL1_A305FOLM4ASL1_THL_9.0_Full | AFH
A305FDDU3ASK3_A305FODM3ASK3_INS_9.0_Full | AFH
A305FDDU2ASI1_A305FODM2ASI1_INS_9.0_Full | AFH
A305FDDU2ASH1_A305FODM2ASH1_INS_9.0_Full | AFH
A305FDDU2ASF1_A305FOLM2ASF1_XXV_9.0_Full | AFH
A305FDDU2ASE5_A305FODM2ASE5_INS_9.0_Full | AFH
A305FDDU1ASBB_A305FOLM1ASBB_XXV_9.0_5Files | GG
A305FDDU1ASBA_A305FODM1ASBA_INS_9.0_5Files | GG
How to Flash Firmware Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select SM-A305F firmware files in BL, AP, CP, CSC and Userdata
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After flashing the phone will reboot. You need to wipe all userdata in Recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.
The following database gathers the Samsung firmware for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung firmware flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung firmware. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting firmware files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above firmware ROM on your Samsung SM-A305F device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the firmware.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.