Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G SM-N9760 Android 12 Official Firmware (N9760CHC5HVI2). Download the latest Stock ROM for Samsung SM-N9760. Optimizes the operating system and fixes hang logo / bootloop…
Download firmware for Samsung SM-N9760:
SM-N9760_CHC_N9760ZCU5HVI2_N9760CHC5HVI2_Android12_Full | Free server
N9760ZCU4FUG1_CHC_Android11_Full | Free server – Premium server
N9760ZCS4FUF1_N9760CHC4FUF1_CHC_Android11_Full | AFH
SM-N9760_CHC_N9760ZCU3EUA6_Android11_Full | AFH
N9760ZCU2CTE1_N9760CHC2CTE1_CHC_Android_10_Full | AFH – GG – GG2
N9760ZCU1ASI5_N9760CHC1ASI5_CHC_9.0_Full | AFH
Download Samsung Odin Tool – Latest version
How to Flash Firmware Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select Samsung Note 10+ 5G SM-N9760 firmware files in BL, AP, CP, CSC and Userdata
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After flashing the phone will reboot. You need to wipe all userdata in Recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.
The following database gathers the Samsung firmware for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung firmware flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung firmware. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting firmware files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above firmware ROM on your Samsung Note 10+ 5G SM-N9760 device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the firmware.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.