Samsung Galaxy Note 10 SM-N970U Android 11 R Official Firmware (N970USQS7FUH9). Download the latest Stock ROM for Samsung SM-N970U. Optimizes the operating system and fixes hang logo / bootloop…
Download firmware for Samsung SM-N970U:
N970USQU2BTA9_N970UOYN2BTA9_USC_Android_10_Full | AFH
N970USQU2BSL8_N970UOYN2BSL8_TMB_Android_10_Full | AFH
N970USQU2BSL7_N970UOYN2BSL7_CCT_Android_10_Full | AFH
N970USQU2BSL7_N970UOYN2BSL7_CHA_Android_10_Full | AFH
N970USQS2ASJ8_N970UOYN2ASJ8_USC_9.0_Full | AFH
N970USQU1ASJ2_N970UOYN1ASJ2_USC_9.0_Full | AFH
N970USQU1ASHB_N970UOYN1ASHB_TMB_9.0_Full | AFH
N970USQU1ASHB_N970UOYN1ASHB_SPR_9.0_Full | AFH
N970USQU1ASHB_N970UOYN1ASHB_USC_9.0_Full | AFH
N970USQU1ASH4_N970UOYN1ASH4_SPR_9.0_Full | AFH
N970USQU1ASH4_N970UOYN1ASH4_USC_9.0_Full | AFH
How to Flash Firmware Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select SM-N970U firmware files in BL, AP, CP, CSC and Userdata
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After flashing the phone will reboot. You need to wipe all userdata in Recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.
The following database gathers the Samsung firmware for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung firmware flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung firmware. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting firmware files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above firmware ROM on your Samsung SM-N970U device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the firmware.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.