Samsung Galaxy S10+ SM-G9750 Android 11 R Official Firmware flash file (G9750ZCS6FUI1). Download the latest Stock ROM for Samsung S10 Plus SM-G9750. Optimizes the operating system and fixes hang logo / bootloop…
Download firmware for Samsung SM-G9750:
G9750ZCS5FUE4_G9750CHC5FUE4_CHC_Android11_Full | GG
G9750ZHS5FUE4_G9750TGY5FUE4_TGY_Android11_Full | GG
G9750ZCU2BTA3_G9750CHC2BTA3_CHC_Android10_Full | AFH
G9750ZCU2ASH2_G9750CHC2ASH2_CHC_9.0_Full | AFH
G9750ZHU2ASG7_G9750TGY2ASG7_TGY_9.0_Full | AFH
G9750ZCU2ASG7_G9750CHC2ASG7_CHC_9.0_Full | AFH
G9750ZCU2ASG4_G9750CHC2ASG4_CHC_9.0_Full | AFH
G9750ZHU2ASG4_G9750TGY2ASG4_TGY_9.0_Full | AFH
G9750ZHU1ASBA_G9750TGY1ASBA_TGY_9.0_Full | AFH
How to Flash Firmware Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select S10+ SM-G9750 firmware files in BL, AP, CP, CSC and Userdata
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After flashing the phone will reboot. You need to wipe all userdata in Recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.
The following database gathers the Samsung firmware for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung firmware flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung firmware. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting firmware files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above firmware ROM on your Samsung S10 Plus SM-G9750 device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the firmware.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.