Samsung Galaxy S10+ SM-G975U1 Android 11 R Official Firmware flash file (G975U1UES6GUG1) Flash File. Download the latest Stock ROM for Samsung S10 Plus SM-G975U1. Optimizes the operating system and fixes hang logo / bootloop…
Download firmware for Samsung SM-G975U1:
G975U1UES2BSI4_G975U1OYM2BSI4_VZW_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UES2BSI4_G975U1OYM2BSI4_USC_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UES2BSI4_G975U1OYM2BSI4_TMB_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UEU2BSIA_G975U1OYM2BSIA_XAA_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UEU2BSGL_G975U1OYM2BSGL_ATT_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UES2ASGF_G975U1OYM2ASGF_SPR_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UES2ASGF_G975U1OYM2ASGF_XAG_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UEU2ASGB_G975U1OYM2ASGB_USC_9.0_Full | AFH
G975U1UES1ASDB_G975U1OYM1ASDB_XAR_9.0_Full | AFH
How to Flash Firmware Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select S10+ SM-G975U1 firmware files in BL, AP, CP, CSC and Userdata
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After flashing the phone will reboot. You need to wipe all userdata in Recovery mode to make sure the device doesn’t hang the logo.
The following database gathers the Samsung firmware for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung firmware flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung firmware. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting firmware files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above firmware ROM on your Samsung S10+ SM-G975U1 device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the firmware.
Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.