Samsung Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F Combination File (Binary: 5 – G390FXXU5ASL1). Samsung G390F Combination is a raw firmware for engineers and developers to run the device & can fully read and test the equipment of the device. Besides, Combination ROM also help you to fix Bootloop , hang logo , bypass frp, repair imei…
Download Combination for Samsung SM-G390F:
COMBINATION_OXA_FA70_G390FXXU5ASL1 | AFH – GG – GG2
COMBINATION_OXA_FA70_G390FXXU4ASB1 | AFH – GG
COMBINATION_OXA_FA70_G390FXXU3ARL1 | AFH – GG
COMBINATION_OXA_FA70_G390FXXU2ARB1 | GG
Download Samsung Odin Tool – Latest version
How to Flash Combination Files using Odin?
- Download Odin tool & Install Samsung Driver
- Run Odin tool.
- Select Samsung Galaxy Xcover4 SM-G390F Combination File in AP
- Switch off your Samsung Phone. Switch on the mobile by pressing (Power+Volume down+Menu). Phone will boot in Download mode
- Press Volume UP to enter in Download mode. Then connect it to PC using USB Cable.
- Click on Start to flash.
- After Flashing phone will be in factory mode. Make sure to enable USB Debugging and if there is OEM Lock then enable it also
The following database gathers the Samsung Combination for all models form every carrier all over the world. By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung Combination flash files for free. Find the appropriate model and follow a few steps to download all necessary files. Let’s enjoy using the newest official Samsung Combination. All download links are safe and reliable. By using Samsung Combination download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files. The process of selecting Combination files is really easy and quick.
Blackup: If you are going to flash the above Combination ROM on your Samsung Xcover4 SM-G390F device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the Combination.
Disclaimer: Combination flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.